Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC)
Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50088 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel: +603 2333 2603
Tel: +603 2333 2729
If you are in a Taxi or a Chauffeured Car, approach the Centre along Jalan Pinang and turn left into the Main Entrance (second turn after the Mandarin Oriental Hotel) for drop off.
Take the Light Rail Transit (LRT), Kelana Jaya Line and disembark at the Suria KLCC shopping centre Concourse level to the Centre Court. Turn left and make your way past Cold Storage to the Guardian Pharmacy where there is a covered walkway through to the Centre. Take the elevator to the Ground Floor where you will be directed to the Registration area.
Date & Time
8 - 11 March 2017: 09.30 am - 06.00 pm TRADE ONLY
11 March 2017: 09.30 am - 06.00 pm TRADE & PUBLIC
- The exhibition is open to professionals, trade and business visitors only during trade days.
- Admission is free for TRADE but by invitation and business card registration.
- The general public will be allowed free admission on the 11th March 2017, 0930am hours to 1800 hours. Registration is required during public day.
- Minors 18 years old and below will NOT be allowed admission.
- All visitors must be attired in casual business attire. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
- Bermudas, shorts, slippers and singlet are NOT allowed.
- All types of digital gadget:Smart Phone, cameras, video cameras or any recording devices are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated.